Locks of Love Service
This is a Haircut and Style in which the hair is donated to the Locks of Love organization who crafts hairpieces to financially disadvantaged children.
This offer is available Mondays-Wednesdays from 8am-3pm. All appointments must be booked online up to seven (7) days in advance.
- Hair that is colored or permed is acceptable.
- Hair that has been bleached (usually this refers to highlighted hair) is not usable. If unsure, ask your stylist. We are not able to accept bleached hair due to a chemical reaction that occurs during the manufacturing process. **If the hair was bleached years ago and has completely grown out it is fine to donate.
- Hair that is swept off of the floor is not usable because it is not bundled in a ponytail or braid.
- We cannot accept dreadlocks, wigs, falls, hair extensions or synthetic hair. The manufacturer is not able to use them in our children’s hairpieces.
- Layered hair is acceptable if the longest layer is 10 inches.
- Layered hair may be divided into multiple ponytails.
- Curly hair may be pulled straight to measure the minimum 10 inches.
- 10 inches measured tip to tip is the minimum length needed for a hairpiece.