Nine Zero One celebrity stylists, Riawna Capri and Seama Eftekhari, styled Nina Dobrev for the 2014 Golden Globes using all UNITE hair products and we have the dish on how to get Nina Dobrev’s “Perfectly Messed-Up Hair”!
GET THE LOOK:
1. Shampoo and Condition hair with U LUXURY Shampoo and Condition to smooth and seal the cuticle.
2. Spray UNITE 7SECONDS Condition throughout wet hair for instant detangling and conditioning.
3. Apply UNITE BLOW&SET from roots to ends. It will reactivate with the heat of the iron for setting soft waves
4. Rough blow dry
5. While hair is dry, spray UNITE BEACH Day throughout to add texture and blow-dry again while head is up-side-down for tons of lift and ruffness.
6. Wrap each hair section around a 1 1/4 iron leaving the last two inches
7. Sprinkle UNITE EXPANDA Dust throughout the hair with an emphasis 1 to 3 inches from the root for overall extreme texture and lift.
8. Mist U LUXURY Color Protectant Hair Perfume with the “Bianca” fragrance for the finishing red-carpet touch.