Despite the novel turned stage musical turned film Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, I think it’s more accurate to say that Blondes Prefer Blondes. Of the blondes who prefer blondes, some prefer golden blonde, some prefer platinum, and others prefer something in between. We can help you achieve the blonde you want in the salon and keep that blonde at home until we see you again.
- Use a clarifying shampoo once a week to rid your hair of product buildup.
- UNITE WEEKENDER Clarifying Shampoo
- LOGICS Clarifying Shampoo
- Use a purple toning shampoo at least twice a week. If you have hard water that causes your hair to become extra ‘yellow’ or just don’t see the brightening results you want, use the toning shampoo more frequently than twice a week.
- UNITE BLONDA Toning Shampoo
- Use Malibu Wellness Treatment packets like Blondes Weekly Brightener or Hard Water Weekly Demineralizer to perform treatments at home
- Visit Simonson’s for a Mineral Removal Treatment once a month
Obviously, you may select just a few of the above hair care practices to keep your blonde color looking fresh, but doing all of them will give you the best possible results without costing you a fortune. After all, keeping color longer is more cost effective than coloring more often!
-Amanda A., Anoka Stylist
-Kelley S., Anoka Stylist
-Jennifer F., Anoka Stylist