Be the first one to greet customers and start their experience with Simonson’s as a Guest Services Representative (GSR). Perfect for students, future beauty professionals or those looking for a perk-filled position in the beauty industry!
ARE YOU A FIT?
The guest services team is a key player in delivering the Simonson’s experience. They are the first one to greet our guests and a vital piece of the salon culture. In this position, you will:
- Surpass guest expectations with a high level of attentiveness and patience.
- Have a full understanding of services and retail products in order to encourage sales.
- Maintain a well kept store appearance.
- Demonstrate proficient use of the POS system and scheduling software.
- Initiate and execute daily tasks during times of low guest volume.
- Possesses a genuine interest for the industry and desire to provide superior customer service.
- Ability to address guest concerns with thoughtfulness and care.
- Utilize successful problem solving techniques, time management, and multi-tasking skills with confidence.
- Maple Grove
Working as a Guest Service Representative is the perfect way for students or individuals passionate about beauty to get to know the industry, with flexible hours for both part-time and full-time positions.
- Flexible Schedules
- Personal & Professional Development
- Experience in a competitive industry with room to grow
- Supportive & Empowering Team Environment
- Earned Vacation & Personal Time Off Opportunities
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Great product and service discounts!
- Visit us to learn more!