In recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness month, Simonson’s Salon and Spa chose Michelle Hunn as the recipient of their second annual Fall Makeover Giveaway. Michelle’s life was turned upside down when she was notified that her mother was a carrier of the BRCA2 gene. Carriers of this gene have an increased risk of breast or ovarian cancer of up to 50-80% compared to the 12% chance the average person has of getting the disease in their lifetime. To honor Michelle’s journey of a double mastectomy and breast reconstruction surgery, Simonson’s Salon & Spa’s stylist, Adeline, wanted to provide Michelle with a low-maintenance take on a classic autumn trend. Keeping with the fresh take on the warmer tones of fall, Simonson’s Aesthetician, Kylee, utilized Glo Skin Beauty products to create an effortless and natural look that she paired with a stunning bold lip. Tying her entire look together, Simonson’s Salon & Spa utilized their boutique’s fall clothing collection, Wild & Free, to finish off the style and get Michelle ready for a date night with her husband!
To Get Michelle’s Look:
- -Get this easily maintained look by asking your hairstylist for a warmer balayage with fun pops of pink!
- Pick up your very own Kevin Murphy Anti.Gravity Spray or Kevin Murphy Body.Builder for touchable, soft waves with all the texture and volume you desire.
- Enhance your natural beauty by starting with glo Skin Beauty’s Face Primer and glo Skin Beauty’s Luminous Liquid Foundation.
- To achieve her effortless eye look, glo Skin Beauty’s Cream Stay Shadow Sticks create smooth, all-day wear.
- Pair with glo Skin Beauty’s Plum Glaze lip gloss for your Autumnal bold lip.
- Complete your style with a flirty, date-night ready look from Simonson’s Salon & Spa. An above-the-knee, button-up, cheetah print dress paired well with a beautiful burgundy, cropped corduroy jacket on Michelle.
- Accessorize to your heart’s content with any of Simonson’s Salon & Spa’s boutique merchandise, including purses, jewelry, or hair decorations.