Dazzle, sparkle and shine with a timeless smoky eye this New Year’s Eve. Recreate this soft, effortless eye in just a few simple steps. Pair it with flawless, dewy skin and a nude lip for a bold yet sophisticated look this New Year’s Eve.
Want some extra glam? Go all out with a matte red lip (try a vampy red like Suede Matte Crayon in crimson) and an amazing cheekbone highlight.
Get the look:
- Apply Cream Stay Shadow Stick in keepsake to the lid from the lashline to crease and blend the edges with your finger.
- Using the Mini Crease Brush, apply Eye Shadow in sable (or dark grey/black) to the outer corner of your eye, creating a dramatic V shape.
- Next, take Eye Shadow in graphite (or medium grey) with the same brush and apply to the middle portion of your lid, blending softly with sable.
- Smudge Eye Shadow in sable (or dark grey/black) along the outer third of the lower lashline using the Smudge Brush.
- Apply Eye Shadow in graphite (or medium grey) to the center portion of your lower lid, creating a soft transition.
- Line the upper lashline with Liquid Eyeliner in black.
- Finish the look with a generous coat of Mascara in black to the upper and lower lashes. For a more dramatic look add false eyelashes.
Glominerals products are available at all Simonson’s location.
Our expert technicians have mastered the latest trends and are prepared to take on your holiday-inspired look. Holiday parties present the perfect opportunity to experience a new style that freshens up your beauty routine. Schedule your appointment today!